Friday, February 4, 2011

Scrapbudz Challenges - Guest DT for February

Well this is pretty exciting for me, I was asked by the lovely Eve at Scrapbudz to be Guest Designer for February. Thank you Eve!!

I loved their challenges this month, you should head over for challenges that are a little different
Below are the challenges and my takes on each one

First is my take on the sketch challenge
Best Friends - photos of Chloe and her best friend Jessie
these girls are joined at the hip LOL!!

Using up more of my older stash I have mixed new Prima with older Prima papers
petaloo flowers and butterfly, Prima flourishes and Green Tara puffy ribbon
and American Craft glitter alphabet


This is the sketch designed by Moma


The next challenge is the Inspiration Challenge, had fun with this one

Again using up much older stash for this layout but worked perfectly with the photos that I had of my beautiful niece Stevie.

Not sure what the black and white paper was (no name), Bo Bunny spot paper
Prima journal spot, prima flowers, ribbon and another Prima bling flourish and a A2Z Scraplet title "Pretty" which I have inked black.

I forgot to journal prior to taking the photo of this layout LOL!!
these are photos that Stevie took of herself after her best freind Liz died her hair, Stevie's new do the smaller photo was prior and then the after photo.


this next challenge is the Latte & Cream Challenge
given an image below and using Cream or Latte as base colour for layout then adding in the colours from the image supplied. This was great and loved the outcome.

Using up all these older papers in my stash, I think these I bought from Creative Memories a while back and finally have used some of them LOL!! along with a doily, Prima flower and Petaloo felt flowers, Green Tara leaves, Prima pearl leaf and American Crafts chipboard glitter alphabet for the title.

Photo is of Sarah at her 19th birthday on 20th December 2010


this is the image for the Latte & Cream challenge


Now why not head over to Scrapbudz and give these challenges a whirl, would love to see you there.

Click the images above or click here to head over to Scrapbudz to check out all the challenges for February.

Thanks for stopping by!!

and have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your spot Ness , I might just have to go over and do the challenges now !! Love the sketch ;0) xx♥

ann said...

Congrats Ness xx
Well you are a talented lady!!!!!!
Beautiful LOs.!!!!

Eve said...

glad to have you with us Ness
love the work you have done ..
xoxox

Lamanuelle said...

Félicitations! C'est magnfique! Bises. Nadine

annette said...

fantastic LOs Ness love them all, congrats on your GDT spot .. X:)

heirloomscrapping said...

wow Ness there is some stunning work here also so inspiring.

and thats awesome about scrapbudz

Brigitte G. said...

NIce work Ness !!
Beauuudiful LOs as usual :)