Sunday, February 27, 2011

A2Z Scraplets more releases for February

This month has been another huge release at A2Z Scraplets, loads of great new scraplets. Be sure to head on over and check them out!! All the Design Team have created amazing inspiration with the new releases.

Here are a few that I did

New release word - Sweet 16
this is totally different for me, I have tried lots of white space with this layout using up some scraps of Prima from my stash.
Photo is of Sarah in her younger days LOL!!


New release - Love You frame
photo of the 3 girls together on our trip to Wivenhoe Dam last year.


New release word - Treasures in the Sand
Now boy have I gone back with my stash LOL!! I found this oldie way down in my goodies. K&Co Paper from around 2005 I think, always loved this paper.

My girls are my treasures in the sand.


New release word - Too darn cute
Photo of Chloe a number of years ago now, she was too darn cute

For this next one I have used the inside and outside of the word. This layout I have popped out the Caloundra word to use.

Photo is Bullcock Beach

and this layout I have used the outer of the word together with another new release "in the Summertime"

Photos are Kings Beach

Thanks for stopping by!!

Have a fabulous week!!

2 comments:

ann said...

Well Ness you have been a busy lady.
Beautiful LOs. I love the first one. xx

Eve said...

loving all your work ness ...its all so beautiful