Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A2Z Scraplets February Sketch

Another fantastic sketch over at A2Z Scraplets this month, head on over and check it out and all the DT inspiration.

Here is my take on the sketch

again I am using up older stuff in my stash, this is a Kaiser range
Photo is of my beautiful niece Stevie who spent quite a lot of time with us over Christmas, a photo she took of herself using my camera while she was staying with us.

I have used Scraplets words - Beautiful and You (from You & Me pack)


This is the sketch that Tina has supplied us with this month.


Fantastic prizes to be won!! Head on over now and enter your take on the sketch, just click on the sketch image above to take you there.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the sketch Ness !! xx

annette said...

terrific take on the sketch Ness lovely photo of Stevie X:)