Sunday, February 13, 2011

OH HOW EXCITING!!


OMG!! I found this fantastic sketch site "Let's Capture these Sketches" last month and noticed they were looking for Sketch Designers so I applied.

I received an email from the lovely Tanya the other day asking for me to join their team as a Sketch Designer!!

Couldn't believe my eyes!!
I am so excited and over the moon!!

I will be designing 4 sketches per month for LCTS
be sure to head over to their blog, my first sketch will be released very soon.

Would love to see what you all do with my sketches so why not take part

I look forward to working with a fantastic group of ladies


Click the image above to head over and check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

ann said...

Ohhhh congrats Ness that is fantastic for you. xxxx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats, Ness! This should come as no surprise! Your work is fabulous!

annette said...

woo hoo Ness !!! go girl !!!! that is super .... X:)

Lisa K said...

Good on you - sounds awesome!!

heirloomscrapping said...

What an amazing site Ness great find and thanks for sharing

Debbie said...

Congrats, they ar3 lucky to have you as you designed beautiful sketches!