Thursday, February 17, 2011

A2Z Scraplets February Release

Wow!! another fabulous release over at A2Z Scraplets this month with more yet to be posted, head on over to the blog to check them all out, all the DT inspiration with the new releases is amazing!!

These are the new release products I had to work with

new release word - By the Sea
here I have used very old paper from my stash LOL!! love this paper though along with KI Memories die cut paper which I have painted, Petaloo felt flowers. Photo is of the girls at Shelley Beach Caloundra January this year.


new release Shape - Walk the Dog
here I have used up more of my older stash being Doodlebug paper, Creative Imaginations 12" sticker sheet, Finishing Touch Ideas pink rhinestone flourishes and petaloo flowers. Photo is of Shannon with her new glitter hat.


new release Script word - Eternity
again here I have used up older stash, I don't even know the names of the papers, also used Prima flower and strand of pearls. Photo is of Andrew and I just before our wedding in 1990.


new Script word - Two Hearts
another layout using up my older stash of papers, along with some petaloo flowers. Photo is of Andrew and I in 2006

new release Shapes - Boots - Set of 2
here I made a card and I think I spelled it wrong LOL!!

be sure to head over and check them all out and check back for more to come!!

thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

ann said...

Well you have sure been busy scrapping !!!! Love the way you use your stash and how gorgeous is that boot. xx

lexie said...

Love all your creations Ness!

Unknown said...

amazing creations!

annette said...

fantastic LOs Ness .. love the pics of you & Andrew ... memories heh!!!!
love X:)