Saturday, February 19, 2011

LCTS Sketch #70 designed by me

Exciting stuff seeing my first sketch up at Let's Capture these Sketches (LCOM) one of the first sketches that I have designed for LCTS, with loads more to come.

Head on over to check out the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team and why not give it a go too? I would so love to see what you do with my sketches.

This is my take on the sketch. I designed this sketch based on a layout I had done previously and then created an entire new layout on it.
Photo of my girls on our day trip to Wivenhoe Dam when the flood gates were open and we were getting drenched by the spray from the amount of water that was being released.


and this is the sketch


Fabulous prize to be won if you share your take and link up over at LCTS
Click here to head over and check it all out. Would love to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful Sketch Ness..I love your sketches and the LO is stunning adore all the bling !!!

just another day said...

Fabo sketch and gorgeous page well done