Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Capture These Sketches #87 & #88

I've been a slack blogger.

There are 2 sketches up at Let's Capture these Sketches that have been designed by me.

The current sketch is #88 love this sketch, it's sure to get the mojo going

Here is this weeks sketch, click on the sketch below to head over to LCTS


and this is my take on the sketch

Sugar & Spice and all things nice

Photos are of Chloe, so grown up.
I have used Harmonie Patterned Paper for the background, Prima papers, A2Z Scraplets title, Zva bling vine, Kaiser flowers and collections butterfly.



Last weeks sketch #87 was also designed by me, I based this sketch on a layout I had previously done.

This is the sketch, click on the sketch below to head over to LCTS

this is my take

Beauty

Photo is of Shannon taken awhile ago now
I have used Bo Bunny die cut paper, A2Z Scraplets title, chipboard bird on branch, A2Z chandelier, FTI rhinestone bling flourishes, Petaloo flowers, small red & white roses. stamped journal spot.

Why not head on over and give these sketches a whirl!! would love to see your take on my sketches.

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous Ness - I love it

just another day said...

Oh Ness what beautiful layouts and just love the first sketch might have to give this one a go...lindyxo

Jodi Dolbel said...

Hey Ness. Cause you tell such a good yarn on your blog, i have shared your blog address with the Gingerscrapstreet Magazine team. They are looking for more staff writters! Hope you dont mind! Its a great gig! Easy and totally FUN!

Brigitte G. said...

ABsolutely gorrrgeous work as usual Ness :)