Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So proud of my baby

Chloe has only been learning the guitar for a very short time, only since changing schools in March. Chloe wasn't expected to participate in the concert as she had only been learning such a short time but Chloe was determined to be part of the concert and did so well. I am so proud of my baby.

The concert tonight was a little concert put on for the parents of what the kids have been learning so far. Just certain cords but also singing along with it, songs written by Mr Gagen to make it more fun while learning these cords.

Mr Gagen is such a wonderful teacher, making learning music so much fun!! I wish Mr Gagen was around when I was young and learning to play the keyboard maybe I would have stuck with it.

The kids had such a great time tonight and so did the parents. The place was packed out with parents, grand parents, aunts, uncles, brothers and sisters.

I couldn't get a decent photo of the entire group playing but Mr Gagen was kind enough to have his photo taken with Chloe after the concert.

Mr Gagen and Chloe with their guitars after the concert tonight.

Thank you Mr Gagen and well done Chloe

5 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

How lovely. Congrats to your daughter for doing so well. Seems she might be a natural!

just another day said...

Well done Chloe!! Oh my Ness she is growing up fast...

annette said...

3 hearty cheers Chloe, great pic of you & Mr Gagen Love & kisses grannie X:)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Big congrats to that gal of yours! Love when they have good teachers!

BriGt said...

oh my goshh this is aweeesome for CHloe Ness !! i do understand what you mean when our children find good teachers to encourage them to do what they do best !
Same here for Anais who's been asked to play a short piece on piano at our WinterMagic Festival... very short piece but... we were sooo proud and... both of us (DH and I) with cameras in hand hahaha !!
Chloe looks so grown up :) well done for her !!