Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Sketch for Stuck on U

For the month of March we have this fantastic sketch designed by Suepup

Loved this sketch. This is my take on the sketch
I have been trying to use up stuff from my stash without buying anymore for the moment, less to move LOL!!
I have used Websters patterned papers together with Prima flowers, butterfly and bling and Creative Imaginations ribbon "Lasting Memories".

The photo is of me when I was 20 just before Andrew and I got married (going back a long time now)


The sketch over at SOUS this month

Why not check out the sketch at Stuck on U Sketches and have a go yourself??
They are beautiful ladies over there with amazing talent

Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

9 comments:

ann said...

AWWwwww Ness you look beautiful and wow your combined stash goes beautifully together !!!xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, look at you ... so cute .. this is where the girls get their looks of course! Loce your take on the sketch and your use of the Websters is perfect. Take care and go easy on the packing!

annette said...

fantastic LO Ness ... love it & love that photo ...luv X:)

Lamanuelle said...

Sublime page! Bravo! Bises. Nadine

Fern said...

Ness, this is beautiful!!! Love Websters Papers and the photo of your daughter is beautiful!!! Hugs!!!

Fern said...

OMG Ness.... I didn't realize the photo was of you!!! So beautiful!!! Makes it that much more special!!! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Really...this makes no sense to me either but this photo makes me want to meet you even more...yeah, yeah I know it was awhile ago but there is a sweetness (followed closely by sassiness (LOL) to you that I just want to meet!
I love the page to pieces my friend!!!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

GIrl everytime I try to get to your blog from the link under your lo it is wrong it says ooooppps! Maybe its just me i end up going to your picture of you to get here...>?? Just thought I would throw that out there?? LOVE your page GORGEOUS!! Stunning everything!! You are so beautiful!
Awesome take on the sketch!!! So glad to be working with you...Have a sweet wonderful inspired week!! Hugs, Dawn Gallop

magicwanda said...

Wow
What a beautiful page Ness. I just love the Gorgeous papers and the awesome embellishments....
Beautiful pic also !
Hugs Wanda