Monday, March 21, 2011

LCTS #74

Hi everyone

Sketch #74 is up at Let's Capture these Sketches, this sketch has been designed by me

Lots of fantastic inspiration by the Design Team, head on over and check it out!!

Why not join in for this sketch, would love to see your take on my sketch.

This is my take on the sketch

Once again, using up alot of my older stash, I have used Creative Imaginations Patterned Paper for the backing, Making Memories due cut artisan shape, Glitz designs 12" rubon for the mesh look, I ripped the rub-on before adhering, then I used an ink pad and gently over the top. Prima flowers, acetate flourishes ribbon and scraps of Prima paper, Provo Craft mini stickers and American Crafts thickers.

Photos are of Sarah strolling along Shelley Beach just after the floods this year.


this is Sketch #74 designed by me
check out all my sketch designs, click on the image below to see my sketch gallery.


thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

just another day said...

fabulous page Ness and a great sketch to go

ann said...

Lovely sketch and a fab set of photos of Sarah walking on the beach xx