Friday, January 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I have been awarded this Stylish Blog Award from the lovely Ann Lavin thank you Ann, you are such a sweetie!! thank you so much.


In order to receive this award there are a few things I have to do:

Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award - done thanks again Ann xx
Share 8 things about yourself - hmm
Pass it on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Ok then 8 things about myself...

1. I love being with my DH and my 3 beautiful girls
2. I love photography
3. I don't like shopping (that's right LOL!! - ends up costing me waaayyyy too much with 3 girls)
4. I love to holiday at the Sunshine Coast
5. Love to Scrap
6. I love cleaning the house - NOT!! LOL!!
7. Enjoy eating out - favourite place is Sizzlers
8. Love spending time with my dear friends

I would like to pass this award on to the following 8 gorgeous ladies

1. Annette Gearside

2. Lindy Gillespie

3. Jodi Dolbel

4. Leah Schaeffer

5. Sandi Clarkson

6. Fern Riley

7. Tina Reynolds

8. Brigitte Grant

6 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Aw, thank you, Ness. I will try to get mine posted soon!

Fern said...

Oh Ness, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much!! I will work get it posted tomorrow!!! Thanks again!! Hugs!!

just another day said...

Oh Ness thanks a bunch! i shall put it up shortly

just another day said...

Oh Ness thanks a bunch ...i shall put it up shortly

Brigitte G. said...

ohhh Nesssss... thank youuu so much for thinking of me for this cool Award :)... i'm having a blog-break for another week (so that i can clean my messy room :(.. .and getting some stuffs ready :).. and i'll share this with other girls :)

Happy New Year you too for 2011 !! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Ness!
How sweet of you!
Okay, seriously, just warning you...I am the most horrible person EVER with posting blog awards. hehe.
But thank you for thinking of me. You have become such a dear friend...and really, you have to be the best girlfriend ever if we're such good buddies across the world from each other! LMBO!

xoxo Leah