Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scrap with V Cyber Crop

The first Cyber Crop on the new Scrap with V Blog was held last weekend, it turned out fantastic, great challenges and a chat area to boot. The first challenge was with Amanda, the challenge was

1 .Scrap a Christmas layout
2. based on a night time activity
3. using NO Christmas themed supplies :)

this is my take on Amanda's challenge


Challenge 2 was the sketch which was desinged by the very talented Natalie Hearn

this is my take on Natalies Sketch

The photos are of our Santa Puppy - Jordie he helps us to trim our tree each year


Challenge 3 was the card challenge with a difference with Chris.

Chris's challenge - I would like you to replace the red with either orange or pink and or replace the green with grey or brown. The gold has to stay and it must be a Christmas card. Please add stitching and stamping on your card too.

this is my take on Chris's challenge, I have used pink and brown, I don't sew so I have hand drawn stitching, stamped onto the white card, gold on the star on the tree and gold bow.


Then there was the Mystery Challenge with Lindy, this was so much fun!!
Here is my tree.
Thanks Lindy for a great challenge.


Thank you girls for a great Cyber Crop, look forward to the next one!!

6 comments:

chrisw said...

Oh you have been a busy girl Ness and they are all divine,love love love your card and hope you enjoyed my challenge

just another day said...

fabulous pages and love that tree

annette said...

wow Ness they all look fantastic ... love your tree ... luv X:)

Belinda said...

These are gorgeous Ness. I love that die cut paper on the first layout (Is it new?), that beautiful card and that awesome tree. Love the black and white paper you used. B-)

heirloomscrapping said...

Stunning Tree and LO's just love your colour choices

Brigitte G. said...

Gorgeous take on the CC challenges Ness !!
Love the first LO ! simply gorgeous !! :)