Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Award

A little while ago the lovely Ann Lavin sent me this award, I have only just had time to post it.

Thank you so much Ann for this lovely award, you are such a sweetheart. Please pop over and check out Ann's blog, she does the most amazing layouts and projects, such a beautiful lady.


So Here are the rules.

1. Thank the person that gave it to you!

2. Copy the award to your blog!

3. Share 3 things about yourself that you love doing!

1. I love to scrap.
2. I love photography
3. I love being with family and friends

4. Pass the award on to 5 others! I am going to break the rules here LOL!!

I am going to break the rules as there are too many beautiful ladies with beautiful blogs.

So please feel free to share this award on your blog, please link it back to my blog as a gift from me to you!! Be sure to share this award too.

Thank you again Ann, you truly are such a sweetheart

Love

No comments: