Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prima BAP October 2010

What a day, been feeling horrible all day, coming down with the flu, managed to fight it off all winter and all it took was for Shannon to have tonsillitis last week and bobs your uncle, now I have it LOL!!

Laying around today I managed to get the Prima BAP Sketch done for October, made a mess of the floor near the couch but oh well LOL!!

This is my take on the sketch

Here I have used older Prima along with new release Prima, trying to use up some of my stash bits n pieces. Photo is of the girls on Sunday at Wivenhoe lookout.


this is the sketch over at Prima this month

thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

lamanuelle said...

Very, very beautifull!! Kiss. Nadine

annette said...

Another gorgeous LO Ness, great photo of the girls, too .. love x:)

deborah said...

beautifulllllllllllllll!!

ann said...

Beautiful Ness and I hope you feel better very soon xx

Belinda said...

This is beautiful Ness!!! Love that photo of your girls too. Feel better!! B-)

Brigitte G. said...

Gorrrrgeous LO Ness !!
sooo feminine and pretty, love it !!

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow LOVE your layout for the Prima BAP Ness, just beautiful.