Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Black with 2 Challenge for June

After a night of no internet which meant I couldn't do any work :0) I managed to get the Black with 2 Challenge done. I really love this layout, my niece Stevie has been playing with photobucket and posting some really lovely photos of herself on her Bebo. This is where I got her photo from, just love the photo.

The Black with 2 Challenge for June is

Dominant Black
Blue
Natural (cream beige)
Butterflies

Here is my take on the challenge


Love Ness

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Totally gorgeous LO Ness!

heirloomscrapping said...

Just love this so elegant

Kylie said...

what a gorgeous gril & LO xx

Brigitte G. from the Blue mountains :) said...

i feel for you when i don't have internet....i am sooo worked-up :) is this an addiction or what ?? hehehe !!
but at least as you said... you got some few things done !!!