Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Prima Build A Page Sketch for August

I am really happy with how my layout turned out for the Prima BAP for August

Used all Prima, some older papers, foam stamp, vine and flowers, inked the butterfly cause I was out of pink one's LOL!!, lots of bling, gem alpha, also used the Prima hybrid CD and printed out onto acetate the frame, I 3d the photo with the frame etc.

Here is my take on the sketch

and the Prima BAP August Sketch


thanks for stopping by!!

Love Ness xx

5 comments:

just another day said...

just beautiful

Belinda said...

Absolutely beautiful layout Ness. Love the effect you have achieved with the photo. B-)

lamanuelle said...

Absoluty beautiful! Kiss. Nadine

annette said...

love this Ness It's just gorgeous xx:)

Brigitte G. said...

Absolutely gorrrrgeous LO Ness !!
love how you're interpreted this sketch !