Sunday, July 18, 2010

Scrap with V July Cyber Crop Challenges

It was another fantastic Cyber Crop this month with the theme "Women about the House".

Challenge 1 was to use the title domestic goddess, glimmermist/paint and ribbon.

This is my take on the challenge.


Sketch Challenge was designed by Wendy Gaskin, it was a great sketch Wendy thanks for the challenge.


Deb gave us a great card challenge, with a female form, bling and the colours black white and pink. My card is basic but I like it.


There was also a ATC challenge this month, this was my first ever ATC. Talk about fiddly I think I spent more time doing the ATC then I do completing a layout LOL!! Loved it though and I am looking forward to doing more ATC challenges.


Chloe did the kids card challenge, thanks for the challenge Belinda, Chloe loved it and getting her hands on my Prima alpha stickers LOL!!


Also got the SWV July Sketch done, the lovely Tarrah gave us the sketch for this month and this is my take on the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by.

Love Ness xx

3 comments:

lamanuelle said...

Encore de belles créas, ta page est superbe! Bises. Nadine

Phillipa, said...

Beautiful layouts there Ness xx

Maria said...

Hi Ness,

Gosh I can't believe how many layouts you got done last week especially as you were so busy with the store sale....
So love the first layout that is just a beauty...