Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrap with V April Cyber Crop Challenges

Another great Cyber Crop over at Scrap with V this month the theme was Fabric Frenzy. Although I don't sew and don't have much in the way of fabrics I did find some from which both Sarah and Shannon had to use for sewing at high school so managed to get some challenges done.

My challenge was a sketch so I have given everyone a sketch from Liz Qualman, I love her sketches.

This is Liz Qualman's sketch
and this was my take on the sketch

I have also got Challenge 1 done. Criteria by the lovely Phillipa was

Fabric
Ribbon
Lace
Pearls
Flowers
Journalling and a
Buttefly somewhere on your layout.

Loved this challenge
this is my layout below for Phillipa's challenge


now for the card challenge with Millie
not exactly what was asked for in the criteria but I like the end result


Now to try and get the other challenges done

Thanks for stopping by.

Love Ness xx

4 comments:

Tarrah McLean said...

Hi Ness,
Popping in to say hello. LOVE your layouts, they are all gorgeous as always. xx

Lamanuelle said...

Waouhhhhhh!!! Very beautiful cards!!! Kiss; Nadine

Belinda said...

Such beautiful work Ness. Very lovely indeed!! B-)

Brigitte G. said...

Woww Ness... as i mentioned before, your LOs are amaaazing and this card, wowww, stunning !! :)