Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recent OTP projects for gifts

Well Christmas is fast approaching us with little time left, gosh where has the time gone??

I have been busy making a number of OTP projects for gifts and secret santa swaps.

Here are a few to share with you.

This frame is much nicer in real life, loads of Prima has been used and I just loved the end result and I'm pretty sure the recipient was delighted when she received it. I made it from scratch using collections elements and cutting out the squares to make them longer.


I made a lovely frame for Chloe's teacher, she was delighted but not sure she is aware that a photo is supposed to be attached as Chloe failed to mention this LOL!! I forgot to take a photo before wrapping the gift but it is the same as the frame I did as a technique for A2Z Scraplets which I have shown here below.


This is a smaller version of the first project, still all pink with loads of prima yet again. I used a Creative Imaginations Bare Elements frame for this one.


I also made this Snow Angel, it was a Creative Imaginations kit. I had so much troubles with this one LOL!! their instructions weren't very clear but it still turned out quite nice I think.

This stand up frame was another Secret Santa pressie I did this year. I made a few of these last year, I really love it so I did another this year for SS pressie.


Sarah joined in the SWV Secret Santa swap this year and I helped her to make this lovely notebook cover. I had designed these a few years ago for a cyber crop and Sarah loved the look of these so this is what she made for her SS. Made from felt, ribbons, petaloo flower, prima bling, green tara flower, glitter, crystal brad. Machine stitched and then notebook (which can be replaced) slides inside the cover.

Until next time

Love Ness xx

5 comments:

annette said...

I just love those beautiful frames Ness .... what fantastic gifts ..

Taryn said...

Wow Ness, those frames are stunning. Love the pink ones. Very lucky recipients.

Taryn said...

Wow Ness. These frames are simply stunning, especially the pink ones. Love the snow angel, too. Very lucky recipients.

kerry said...

Just beautiful Ness love all of them i hope you are well.And that santa brings you something special.TAke care Kerry xx

chrisw said...

absolutely stunning ness!!