Monday, December 28, 2009

Prima Build-A-Page December Sketch Challenge

Prima have given yet another fantastic Build A Page sketch challenge this month. I managed to get it done just in time after all the computer and internet issues we have had leading up to Christmas.

This is the sketch for December at Prima - click on the sketch image below to check out the inspiration from the Prima Design Team for their takes on the sketch.
This is my take on the sketch, very different colours for me this month but pretty happy with the finished layout. This month I have used everything Prima, no cardstock added for a change LOL!! click on my layout below to drop over to the Prima Gallery to see all the beautiful entries this month, including a number of very talented Aussie ladies.


My layout is about my eldest daughter Sarah who has just turned 18. Her nickname in Kindy was Sare-Bear and this has stuck with her through the years however it's been shortened to just Sare.

Have a great day!!

Love Ness xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Ness Im lost for words it is stunning !!!! xxxx Tina

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW! ness!!! This layout is stunning!!! OMG! You will be listed again for sure!!!

Taryn said...

Wowsers!! Love it Ness. These colours are fabulous.