Friday, May 27, 2011

Stuck on U Sketch 27th May

Hi everyone

The latest sketch for May is up at Stuck on U Sketches.

This week the sketch has been designed by me.

Be sure to head over and check it out. Both sketches this month have been designed by me. So many awesome entries along with so much fabulous inspiration from the Design Team too.

This is my take on the sketch this week

Blossoming Beauty

Photo is of Shannon, she had taken self portraits after playing with new hairstyles - she comes up with lovely do's each week for her Hairdressing Apprenticeship.


and this is the sketch I designed specially for SOUS


For the month of May SOUS have fantastic blog candy donated by Scrap with V, a huge bundle of A2Z Scraplets!!

All you have to do to be in the draw for the blog candy at SOUS is participate in the May Sketches!!

Head on over and check it out!!

Would love to see your take on this weeks sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!!

9 comments:

Shona said...

gorgeous layout and adorable photos....the sketch is amazing and I cant wait to play with it. Have a fantastic weekend :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hi, Ness! I loved the sketch this time. Yours always make for beautiful pages! Love this one of your dd. Red, teal and black .. yummy together. Such cute photos. So well done. Always fun to see that the sketch designer does with her own sketch! Have a fab weekend! Hugs

Maureen Reiss said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and those flowers!!!

Fern said...

Ness, this is gorgeous!!! And your DD is beautiful!!!!! I just loooove playing with your sketches!! Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

LOVE this sketch, Ness! I've briefly looked at some of your other sketches and they look amazing! I'm such a sketch girl! You layout is beautiful and so elegant!

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

Oh Ness I just wanted you to know I LOVE LOVE your sketches...I hope there are more!! Amazing talent my friend!! Your dd is so beautiful the pictures are fabulous. Awesome as always!! Awesome++++!!!!! So sorry I have been MIA spring is a busy time here...we grow almost all our veggies and it is alot of work! Take care and have a wonderful week!

heirloomscrapping said...

what a stunning LO Ness I just love it

Brigitte G. said...

woww Ness... this is as usual... an absolute gorrgeous Layout, love this !!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Great sketch...it was so easy to create a beautiful layout with this as a starting point!