Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PRIMA BUILD A PAGE DECEMBER WINNER

OMG!! I am still in shock that I won the Prima December Build A Page. I don't have any download left again this month and so dear Lindy informed me this morning that I won!! I was in total shock while on the phone to her LOL!! I thought she was mucking around with me LOL!!

As you can tell I am soooo excited and still very much in shock.

Thank you Prima for choosing my layout, there were so many beautiful entries too.

This was my take on their sketch for December and the winning layout

Click on my layout above to check out all the featured layouts on the Prima Blog there are many amazing layouts featured on the Prima blog and so many beautiful entries.

Love Ness xx

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations Ness!!! A truly stunning layout!! Wooohooo!!!!

Phillipa, said...

This is a truly beautiful layout Ness! You deserved to win!

just another day said...

Just a stunning layout

Taryn said...

Yipppeee!!! HUGE congrats Ness, it really is so beautiful.

Belinda said...

Congratulations Ness!!! I'm so happy for you. Well done...hope they send you lots of gorgeous NEW Prima goodness. I'll be so jealous!!!LOL B-)

Melissa said...

gorgeous LO Ness...YOU totally deserve it! just amazing. Do you stock all that Prima stuff? yummy

Lisa Webb said...

Well no wonder you won this Ness! This is without a doubt gorgeous and I love you color combo x Go you !!!

chrisw said...

absolutely stunning Ness!Congratulations!!

kerry said...

Hey Ness better late than never congrats you are rocking it.Take care Kerry xx

Brigitte G. said...

Well done Ness !!
But it's no surprise to me... your LO is simply...mag-nifi-cent !!
looooove it :)