Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Featured on Prima Blog

I went over to Prima blog today to find the winner of the October sketch, congratulations to Teresa Manchas.

On scrolling down I found that my layout has been featured with a lovely comment along with many other beautiful layouts.

Here is my layout entered for the Prima Sketch for October.


I used 2 different ranges of Prima Patterned papers being "Indeed Collection" and "Paradise City Collection" together with the beautiful big butterfly and roses which I pulled apart as these were the only Prima flowers I had in my stash. I hated pulling the beautiful roses apart but needed to so I could get the different sizes to fit in with the prima vine, then for the title I used a Prima transparency and cut the title out "Beautimus" meaning beautiful, oh and I can't forget the Prima flourish I printed out onto transparency for under the flowers, these are fantastic cd's from Prima.

Click on my layout above to head over to the Prima Blog to see the winners layout and the other featured layouts. Amazing layouts there that's for sure.

Until next time...

Ness xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations , its just stunning ! well done girl !! xx Tina

CreativeMe68 said...

OMG this is gorgeous!!! Love the butterfly and all those gorgeous Prima flowers!!!

Thanks for becoming a follower!!!
I had a quick look around your blog yesterday, after Chris W told me that you are going to be sponsoring her Born2Create site...That is so great! Chris is a beautiful person and I luv her to bits.

Lots of inspiration here. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and I will definitely be back for a longer look after I come back from holidays at the end of the month! Luv Shaz xoxo

Melissa said...

well done girl!!! you have heaps of prima stuff on the cds i gave you!!! I miss you and can't wait till things slow down for me and would love to catch up!!!Congrats on all your accomplishments lately..A2Z and Prima, etc etc xx melissa

chrisw said...

congratulations ness..it certainly is stunning!

annette said...

woo hoo !!!! awesome awesome
well done Ness :)

Kris said...

Congrats Ness :) Absolutely beautiful page, very well deserved girl xo Kris