Monday, October 19, 2009

Scrap with V Cyber Crop and other Challenges

I've been scrapping like crazy this past weekend, trying to get some challenges done for the Scrap with V Cyber Crop but at the same time catching up on some other challenges too.

Some fantastic Challenges over at Scrap with V for the October Cyber Crop

I had the sketch challenge and this is the sketch I designed


and this is my take on my sketch

my daughter Sarah also did the sketch for the Cyber Crop, here is her take on the sketch.

Kim's challenge for the Cyber Crop was another I have got done so far

Kim's challenge is:

I would like to see the following in a LO

Stamping
Use of Gold
A die cut paper
The word "Moment" in the title
and a 5 x 7 portrait photo

This is my take on Kim's challenge and now I've just realised I have forgotten to stamp on my layout LOL!!

Card Challenge with Brigitte

Brigitte's challenge was
Something OLD, Something NEW
Something RECYCLED, Something BLUE
...About the Scrap supplies i'm talking about :O) !!!

This is my take on Brigitte's card challenge

Old I used eyelets, alpha beads and cord
New was Cardstock
Recycled I used a tinkerbell napkin (unused though LOL!!)
Blue is the mask I put over tinkerbell's eyes


Chloe plans on giving this card to her friend to say thank you for inviting her to her birthday party.

now to get the other fantastic challenges done.

I did end up getting the Scrap with V monthly Sketch Challenge done though, this sketch was designed by Kim Kendell.

Here is my take on Kim's Sketch
Click on my layout above to check out all the fabulous layouts for the Scrap with V October Sketch Challenge.

If you haven't already done so, go pop on over to Scrap with V, never too late to join in for the Cyber Crop Challenges and there are great prizes up for grabs too and you have until Saturday 24th October to get the challenges done and uploaded to the gallery. While you are there why not check out the other Challenges.

Until next time.

Ness xx

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Gorgeous layouts, Ness. Loving Sarah's work, too. That Glitz paper looks awesome!