Thursday, August 27, 2009

Challenges to share

Well it's been a little while since I've posted anything, just been so busy.

With the site being down over the weekend for a number of days I was able to take advantage of this and got a few challenges done.

First is the August sketch challenge at Scrap with V, loved this challenge, so love Beggahuna Sketches. thank you Tina for this fantastic sketch!!

my take on the sketch

Then I managed to get the Black with 2 Challenge done for August. I messed up big time as I had done another layout and then realised that I had a heap of white in it LOL!! So I had to start again, although I ended up with 2 layouts from this challenge LOL!!

Black with 2 Challenge for August was

Black
Aqua
Yellow
handcut embellishment

This is the layout I originally did for the Black with 2 Challenge as you will see there is too much white LOL!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lo's girl !!xo Tina

Melissa said...

love the LOs...lurve that sketch...looking for some round fun paper...what happened to the site?going there now...hugs melissa

just another day said...

beautiful layouts Ness

Eve said...

both those layouts look great ness