Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scrap with V Mini Cyber Crop

Scrap with V had a Mini Cyber Crop on Friday night. The new Design Team gave us all some fantastic challenges.

I've only managed to get a few of the challenges done due to major computer problems (got a virus and it ate my hard drive, had to buy a new one and re-load everything :( very time consuming.

The challenges I've done though I thoroughly enjoyed, did have a moment with them though, lost my mojo for a bit LOL!!

Challenge 2 by Tina, the challenge was

I would like you to scrap your favourite chocolate recipe.
Use the chocolate, strawberrie and cream colour theme.
I would like to see some Ribbon,Buttons,Flowers and Bling on the Lo

This is my take on Tina's challenge


The Sketch Challenge by Taryn

and this is my take on Taryn's sketch

I also did the card challenge by Brigitte but totally forgot to take a photo and upload DOH!! Will do this tomorrow.

The Cyber Crop was a fantastic time and I thoroughly enjoyed the challenges!!

The Gallery is looking fabulous with all the layouts for the challenges. Why not check them all out!! www.scrapwithv.com.au

Love Ness

1 comment:

Melissa said...

i want all the recipes...beautiful LOs...I need new papers...grrr